Friday, January 11, 2008

The weekend...

Well gang, the weekend is upon us....


The geography quizzes went really well! I am extremely pleased with what each of you learned about Brazil this week. I hope you thought it was interesting.

Movie recommendation for the weekend: Ice Age (It is going to be cold out, so this is my choice for the weekend if you want to watch a movie.)

If you want something to do this weekend that is geography related, you can do a webquest on Brazil. Just follow the directions from the website and work at it. Now, this isn't something I am assigning or grading so you can pick and choose the parts of it you would like to do. Make a log of what you do and show me early next week and we'll discuss some BONUS POINTS! Click here to find the webquest-
http://www.teachnet.ie/stpats/2003/discover_brazil/introduction.html


To do the webquest you start at the introduction, then the task, then process, and so on. Have fun! Some of the links aren't working so like I said, try to do what you can. I did not create the webquest so there may be links that don't work or directions to do things that you can not do (you might not have the program it says to use).

Topic for next week: The Andes Mountains
Link for some information on the Andes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andes


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the blog is a great idea, but there is a problem. I'm trying to do Task one on the Brazil chalenge, but some of the inportant parts are said to be "missing" Oh well! Other than that, it is pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

i luv the londen eye video sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

I love the videos! I just made a video for Geography!

Mr. Black said...

Madi, what kind of video did you make?

Anonymous said...

I made a movie in Windows Movie Maker!