Monday, January 28, 2008

France!


Want to learn a little more about France? Click on the word France and you'll get to check out a site with some information about the country. Remember tonight's homework is to read pg. 300-304, then answer 2, 3, 4, and 6 on pg 304.

Now for tonight's fun video, I decided to pick something that art students and technology students might really find interesting. A guy posted this video using Microsoft Paint to re-create the Mona Lisa, which is an extremely famous piece of artwork created by Leonardo da Vinci. Using Paint, this guy was able to make his own version of the painting in about 2 and a half hours. Try to use Paint sometime to draw something, and you will see that this would be EXTREMELY difficult to do. Using time lapse (basically like fast forwarding), he took the video from 2.5 hours to under 5 minutes. You can comment and tell me how you think this guy's picture turned out. I was amazed by how good the guy is....




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

After watching that clip, I tried to draw it. Didn't turn out so well! It looked like a dog with a beard! Oh well! I liked it anyway! My brother asked to watch it over and over again! Awsome!

Anonymous said...

That was a good video. I can't do that on microsoft Word! It is neat how someone could do so good on word like that! I wish I could do that. HI MR.BLACK

Anonymous said...

that was one of the neatest things ever!!! it is sooooooooo cool how someone can do those kind of things! he/she must be a REALLY good artist!!!! how do you find all this neat stuff???

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME how that guy can do that he must be like SUPER talented! I could NEVER do that! It was an AWESome video!

Brooke Guyer said...

that was really neat!!!! i wish i ha those kinda mad skills!!!