Thursday, January 24, 2008

Some math games and London, England

I found some neat math games today during my planning period that I thought you might want to check out. Spend a few minutes and play these things! Don't forget to check out the videos from yesterday for parts of speech.

Egg Catch- In this game, you practice the times tables by catching eggs in a basket!
Times Tables- This is a flash card game. See how fast you can type in the correct answer.
Division Facts- This is a matching game for division problems. How fast can you get through each round?
Math Vocabulary- How about a little bit of PSSA Math vocabulary? You have to be able to talk to the talk to understand math. This should help you learn some words!

Click this video to take a ride on the London Eye!
This is the world's largest ferris wheel and looks over London, England. Click here to go to the London Eye website.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your londen eye vid. was cool! it is neat how you can look out over london!!

jr32222 said...

Me and my brother were watching it and we think it is cool, too! Way Awsome! My brother likes the math games, too! He said it was "Funner than Webkinz, or Science!!!!!!"

Mr. Black said...

I changed the video to a different one tonight. I think it is a better view of everything. I'm glad you guys took the time to watch this. I appreciate the positive comments.

Did anyone try out those math links?

Anonymous said...

yeah i did try some of those math links! my personnal fave is the one with the flash cards!!!!

jr32222 said...

My brother, Amber[my fourth grade friend] and I tried the math games. After my bro did them, he aced his math test! Awsome!

Anonymous said...

I really like the math games!!!

Brooke Guyer said...

that would be kool to ride!!!!!!! i like how you dont have 2 sit down and lots of people can ride!!!


Brookie ;)