Thursday, February 21, 2008

More winter weather on the way...

We are getting a storm from our southwest that will bring us snow and freezing rain/sleet. It is supposed to come after midnight so make sure you check the news in the morning to see if there are any delays or anything. I hope everything went well today while I was out. If you want to, you can comment and let me know how you felt things went today. I'd like to see what you thought of the activity. Also, how about some predictions for the amount of snow we'll get by noon tomorrow. If we are in school, I will go out then and see exactly how much is outside of Miss Sollenberger's room.

To check the weather, go to www.weather.com or http://www.wjactv.com/weather/index.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had a snow day and i was astatic because i got to sleep in, but now we have a another day of off Easter. Well, oh well! The snow really got icy too.