Monday, February 25, 2008

Italy, Spain, and Greece...OH MY!

We are now nearly finished with the prep part of our unit on southern Europe. On Wednesday, you will be presenting your section to people from other groups. Make sure you become an "expert" by then so you do well with your presentation! I am excited to see how things go. I'd like to see some comments about how you think things are going so far with this project. I might update this later with some new info if I get a chance. Have a good night and comment if you please...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in a group with Aaliagh, Peach,& Tiarra. It is fun to work with the powerpoint. It was hard today to get it all done. We didn't have enough time to get everything we really wanted to put on, but i think if we are "experts" on our section we can tell the group without having to have it on a slide. LOTS OF FUN!

Anonymous said...

I'm in a group with jason, kenny, and allie! We are doing good on our project, but not everything is on like the backround color, but that's not important. But anyway i think we are doing good on it!
:-)