Monday, February 4, 2008

Allison's Video Hits the Internet!

This afternoon during period 10, I uploaded Allison's video to YouTube. After only a couple weeks of working on this blog, we've made some big strides. I'm really proud of some of the extra work you are doing. By creating videos like Allison did you are learning some great skills for the future. I have a friend who makes videos like this for weddings and gets paid to do it! This was made with Windows Movie Maker. You can probably find this on your computer by going to Start then Programs. Under Allison's video, I am posting a short tutorial you can use to help guide you through making a movie with Movie Maker. WAY TO GO ALLISON!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

allison your vid is soooooooo awesome!!!! mr. black, it was really nice of you to put her vid on youtube:)
P.s thanks 4 the movie maker guide, i needed it!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

allison that was really good!!!!! you made mw wanna make 1!!! Mr.black the movie maker really helped! brookie Guyer

Anonymous said...

That video is Kool! It makes me wanna CRY:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Black,
How can I put my videos to You Tube? Please tell ASAP so I can put them on my blog!!!!! Alllison, your video was so cool!

Mr. Black said...

Sign up at YouTube if you haven't already. Then you need to UPLOAD the video.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Black,
I uploaded my video, but I cannot find it!!!!! I cannot find Allison's video, either!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Black said...

It might take an hour to show up. Click your name at the top of the page and it shows all the videos you have. Check the status of it from there.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Black,
Oh...OK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Allison's video must have taken for ever to make
but it is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Allisons movie is so so so sad it made me almost cry!!!!!!