Wednesday, June 4, 2008

School's Out for Summer...


School may be finished for a while, but you don't have to stop learning. Keep up to date with things this summer as I hope to make about 1 post per week. One of the first things I want to update you on is a link to some pictures of the Envirothon, the class trip to Baltimore, and Track & Field Day. Miss Sollenberger took all of these pictures and I uploaded them to the internet so you could all check them out. I have also added the link to the right side of this page. There are over 200 pictures, so check them out!
You can keep in touch if need be by emailing me at gblack@nbcsd.org.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe school is over?! It went by really fast! :(

Anonymous said...

sorry bout ur truck
it must stink having a dent in it

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to share somethings I learned over this summer. I learned how to do a front and a back flip on a trampelene (Burket taght me how to do a back flip and my cousin taught me how to do a front flip.)
Schools over in 5 minutes see ya!!!