Monday, March 10, 2008

Extra Credit Available...

I'd love to see a PowerPoint, movie (created with MovieMaker), or a written report on Scandinavia. If you make any of these, you need to focus on Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, and Denmark. You don't have to do all of them though. This would be due on Thursday morning in order for you to earn extra credit for the activity. Maybe you could take us on a tour using pictures you find. Perhaps you could write a play about Vikings. There are all kinds of ideas out there...you just need to think of a way to show me you learned about this part of the world.

I found a neat website on Vikings that you might want to check out also. It is full of interesting material. http://worldhistory.mrdonn.org/vikings.html

Finally, I told some of you about a guy known as BrainMan that I saw on 60 Minutes one time. I found a clip on him that is pretty cool. It is amazing what this guy is able to do! Enjoy!


PS. Be sure to vote in the new poll question!

No comments: